Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well isn't this a black mark on mankind

Three very real headlines from the past month.



Mom Arrested After Cheering Teens' Brawl
Man Arrested After Bragging About 14-Year-Old Girlfriend on Facebook
Mom Arrested After Posting Pic of Baby With Bong
What the hell is wrong with some people.  Seriously!?  Can we lobby for jail sentences based not only on the severity of the crime but also on the stupidity of the culprit?

I have a friend who is a supporter of legalizing marijuana.  I know that I can never have a civil debate with him on the subject because like most people who support legalization, rather than listen to what I am saying, he is busy going through his mind what he is going to say next to counter the argument I have.  What I do is wait for him to post something and then point out the idiocy of it.  A few weeks ago he posted on FaceBook an article stating that if we legalized marijuana that would bring the Mexican narcotraffickers under control.  I mentioned the fact that Cocaine and Heroin and Meth and oh a bunch of other drugs would still be sold.  Oh and for those of you that think marijuana is victim-less, my 18 year old son went to court a few days ago to answer charges on criminal possession.  Now I know the argument is going to be that if marijuana was legal that he wouldn't be in court or in trouble so I will counter with this.  Yesterday he tore apart my ex-wife's house and had her hiding in her bedroom because he threatened to kill her for getting rid of his Call Of Duty game.  This was all after coming down from a high.  I may hate my ex-wife, but no one needs to hide in their room from fear of a pothead.  So for those of you that want to argue for legalized marijuana, go fuck yourself.

Good deeds done in my quest for 365 in a year.  I wrote a letter to a mentor of mine thanking them for helping to shape me into the type of Intelligence analyst I want to be.  Took my son car shopping, gave a fresh eggs to the neighbors, wrote an email to the corporate offices of a fast-food joint that provided me some of the best service I have had in years.  Helped raise money for our unit's holiday party. Scheduled three co-workers for some range time for weapons training.

About 3 miles down the road is a place that sells Palm trees.  About a year ago they were going out of business.  They are going out of business again this year but they now have a sign out in front of their place that says "Going Out of Business Thanks BP".  What the fuck does BP have to do with the Palm Tree business failing?  I think more likely they have learned from all the bullshit souvenir stands throughout the Gulf Coast that are always "Going out of Business".  Drive down to Destin one day and see how many of them have those signs in the window and also advertise prices up to 70% off.  Or go into the one that advertises everything being $5.99 and under and see how much is really under that price.  Wake up Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida, these businesses are bullshitting the community and ass-raping tourists.  Not to mention I'm pretty sure all the Russian girls that work in the Destin shops are victims of Human Trafficking.

This is a great t-shirt!

Man I love boobies!

Comments, critiques, boobie submissions and marriage proposals can be sent to dovoit67@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment