Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Did that A-hole really just say that?

A few years ago, my wife and I responded to one of those timeshare ads.  We really had no intention of buying but wanted to see what they had to offer.  Plus they had a ton of freebies if you went.  Anyways, we go through the entire tour of the place and it was really a nice resort.  In all honesty, they don't really have to apply the high pressure sales tactics, the place can sell itself.  But went through the tour and had to listen to the girl showing us around say moronic things like, "Can you see yourself having a good time here?" What she really should have been saying is "Can you afford to have a good time here?"  After the tour was over, we headed into the sales area where about 300 more couples and families were all being hit with the same sales pitches.  I told them straight up, I already have vacation property that I don't use so why should I buy another one?  They couldn't grasp that concept so they brought over a "Closer".  I can't remember this asshole's name but he came over with a big car salesman grin and shook my hand like he was taught in conman school.  He asked me what I did for a living and when I told him I was in the Air Force, he said the following, "I used to play football in junior college, so I kinda know what it's like to be in the military."  99% sure I wasn't buying then or ever from this place.

This apparently
is kinda like this.


My good deeds for the day were car rides.  My youngest son wanted to go to church with his new girlfriend so I took them and picked them up.  My oldest son brainfarted and realized his time for starting work had already passed.  So I drove him as well and will be picking him up in a few minutes.

I have had a headache all weekend and a bad cough.  Going to sick call if this continues.

Started playing Lord of the Rings Online this weekend.  Not overly impressed, but it is free!

How much do I love boobies? Dis much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment