Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I warned them this would happen


Good deeds for the past few days. Let's see, I earned more rice for starving folks, I helped a subordinate put together a strong quarterly awards package, brought my oldest son home information on local colleges, and I drafted a resume' for a friend.

Head to NYC next month for Bloodletting Meet II and the NYC ComicCon.  Matt and I are putting together Swag Bags for the players that show up.  Can't wait to meet them and have a nice little vacation.

Michael Moore is a loser.

Stephen Colbert might be one of the greatest living human beings.

Lohan and Hilton are embarrassments to this country.  For all of my foreign fans that read this blog, please know that they are not representative of the U.S.
 









I still love boobies more than anything

Comments, hate mail, boobies and marriage proposals can be sent to docvoit67@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear that your ex-wife put you through that, my ex is pulling something like that with our 10yr. old daughter she was always saying she was busy or outside then she hit me with 5 restraining orders in 2yrs. to keep my daughter from me and telling me what has been going on. Paris and Lohan should be deported to easter island and boobies are the best

    ReplyDelete