Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Three people who suck

Well, I was without connection for the past week due to an unknown error with my laptop.  It is quite old and in need of repairs so I think I will work on that this week.  Ok on to the blog!

For those of you keeping track of my quest to do 365 good deeds in 365 days, here's what I accomplished since we last spoke.
Had dinner with my Uncle, visited my grandmother in her nursing home, called my other grandmother on the phone.  She had no idea who I was but the call seemed to make her happy. Emailed a random service member. Earned a shitload of rice for starving people over at Freerice.org. Composed a random greeting card for my wife. Contacted the corporate headquarters of a fast food joint to inform them of an employee that provided us with superb service.  Reported a drunk driver to local authorities.

These were actual ads over at CNN/SI.  Nice to know that nearly everyone who watches football is a moron. But hey at least we are not Steelers fans.  Seriously? 88? Public Service announcement. Just in case I have an oxygen bandit or two that reads this.  Online IQ test are not valid. Do not waste your time or money on them.




Terrell Owen's IQ is 134

97% of NFL fans aren't as smart as T.O. How do you compare?

www.officialiqquiz.com


Avg Steelers Fan's IQ=88
What's Yours? Can you beat it? Take the 3-minute Quiz Now!
MindQuiz.com


Recently the NY Mets visited Walter Reed to spend time with some wounded military members.  Well most of the Mets did.  Read this excerpt below to see the tale of three people who really suck.
Hence, the entire Mets roster made the trip -- David Wright and Jose Reyes, R.A. Dickey and Ike Davis, Angel Pagan and ... well, almost the entire roster. For reasons that range from insulting (Beltran said he had a meeting involving a high school he's building) to pathetic (Castillo said he gets squeamish) to pitiful(Perez said it's nobody's business), the three marquee Mets skipped out, infuriating teammates and calling into question their morality. " I have not spoken to anybody that didn't go, but I do have feelings about it," Dickey said afterward. "[Meeting the soldiers is] a big deal, and I take it very personally."



Even Osama bin Laden's friends think he's an asshole.
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/09/10/old-friend-challenges-bin-laden/?test=latestnews

For those of you that read this just to see big boobies, this is for you!
 
This'll fuck up your golf game! 
 Comments and suggestions can be sent to docvoit67@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment